Wednesday, October 8, 2003

Life in Little Rock has been slow and uneventful. Praise God for that.

I have had very few problems physically, except the constant fatigue. I had to take a 2 hour nap after making the trek to the hospital today. It amazes me how a few ounces of chemicals can make such and impact on ones body. I ran a 5K race on Saturday the 27th. Now I can't walk to the car without feeling it!

For any of you that might possibly be interested, here are the numbers:
White Count .02;
Red Count 3.60;
Hematocrit 32.8;
Platelets 20.
I hope that's the bottom, I'm getting tired just looking at them.

I am so proud to announce that my daughter tried out for and was selected for the 6th grade ECS cheer squad. She put a lot of work into this endeavor and Peggy and I couldn't be more proud.
Great Job Chandler!

Frank

No comments: