Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Hi everybody,

We have a return date. We go back to Little Rock for testing on Thursday, Jan 31 and see Dr. B on Monday, Feb 4th.

Frank is in the middle of the VTD cycle. He takes 3 of 4 in the morning. He's doing great.

I'm mad at him right now.... He decided he's not happy with his extra holiday weight. So, he's been walking on the treadmill 3 times a day. He announced last night that he'd lost 3 pounds already. I could do the same thing and I would've gained!

So not fair..... and I'm dealing with my anger..... women: can I get a hand raised??

We'll keep you updated when we know something. Love, Peggy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got a ditto on the unfairness of men losing faster than us...and...I love the picture but -- whos home is that??? Praying for cancer - be gone!! Yeah, God!!