Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Monday was another routine day at the hospital for me. I reported for labs, waited a while for the results, then discussed everything.

I did get good news which will help me to finally get out of here. I have started making platelets!!! My Plts were 25 Sunday & 29 on Monday, so my APN told me that it shouldn't be much longer. We anticipate by Friday.

I also got a confirmation on the vertebralplasty. I go in at 7:00am Friday to have my T5 "solidified". I'm looking forward to that.

I was such a good patient that I also got the day off on Tuesday. I think the UAMS staff figured that on election day there would be enough blood letting so why drag me into the mix. So please everyone, go vote.

But enough about me and all that stuff, our big surprise on Monday was the fact that Chandler's buddy Gretchen drove over for a surprise visit. That was really cool for Chandler especially because everything had been kept a total secret. They had fun doing girly things; you'll have to ask them what that means.

We're all hanging out in Little Rock dreaming of being at home soon,

Frank


Excerpted from Jesus Calling: 'When you don't know what to do, wait while I open the way before you. Trust that I know what I am doing, and be ready to follow my lead. I will give strength to you, and I will bless you with peace.'

"Psalm 29:11 The Lord will give strength to His people; The Lord will bless His people with peace."

No comments: