Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Psalms 66:19,20: "Certainly God has heard me; He has attended to the voice of my (our) prayer. Blessed be God, who has not turned away my prayer, nor His mercy from me."

Good Morning!
Well, things are going very well for me so far.

I got all my test results back on Tuesday and everything was very promising. They can only find trace amounts of the "M" protein in me at this time. My bone marrow biopsies were clean. The good part is the Dr. made the comment that I really haven't gone through the most aggressive part of my therapy yet. The stem cell transplant (which I now get on Friday) is the heavy hitter.

The tumor lesions in my bones are either holding steady or reducing in size. Again, good news.

By this coming Monday, the chemo will be working me over pretty well. The nurse said the fastest anyone has recovered from Stem Cell Transplants was 12 days - the longest was 48 days.

Please pray for a speedy recovery with no complications. In fact, pray that I set a new world record of 11 days.

As you can imagine, we are very happy to be in this place and that the Lord has brought us so far.

Frank & Peggy

No comments: