Tuesday, May 27, 2003

Well, today is the big meeting with the Dr.'s to see where I stand, if I'm healthy enough to take the next round of chemo, and to start the weeks of waiting on the results of the transplant.
Peggy and I see the Dr. this morning at 9:00am, then I have a few more tests.

I feel really good about this phase (transplant) of my treatments. I know it will not be fun, but somehow I think the most difficult part of treatment is past.

Pray that we will all stay infection free.
Frank


Hi everybody, Peg here.

Sorry we've been so lax on an entry. The last few days of school were so hectic, and we left for Little Rock last Wednesday. We enjoyed getting to come home for the weekend and enjoying the extra day to rest. We didn't leave Memphis until 11 o'clock last night...so little time!

This is the trip we've all been waiting for. The trip you've been praying for. We both have a lot of anxiousness about it. Our "medicine," besides a lot of prayer, has been to live as normal as possible take one day at a time.

Sunday in church, these verses spoke to me: Psalm 33:20-22 "Our soul waits for the Lord; He is our help and our shield, for our heart shall rejoice in Him, because we have trusted in His holy name. Let your mercy, O Lord, be upon us, just as we have hoped in you."

Thank you for your prayers, your support, your encouragement and your love. Each one of you have been a blessing to us. Have a wonderful, wonderful day!

No comments: