Monday, August 4, 2003

WOW...how time flys when you're in remission and having fun!

I can't believe that it has been almost a month since our last posting. It has been nice not having to constantly think about "the journey" for a while.

Well, if you are checking in, please remember to lift me up in prayer today and tomorrow (Tuesday).
Tuesday I travel to Little Rock for another round of tests. This one is to determine if I have maintained the "status quo" or if the cancer is active again.

If I pass the tests, I get to wait for the next transplant until September. If I fail, well it's back into the treatment room for another round of cancer warfare.

Anyway, please take a minute and pray for my remission.
Thanks!
Frank

Psalms 145: 17 - 21 The Lord is righteous in all His ways, Gracious in all His works. The Lord is near to all that call upon Him, To all who call upon Him in truth. He will fulfill the desire of those who fear HIM; He will also hear their cry and save them. The Lord preserves all who love Him, But all the wicked He will destroy. My mouth shall speak the praise of the Lord, and all flesh shall bless His holy name. Forever and ever.

No comments: