Friday, July 14, 2006

Hello All:
This is Frank, yes the special person of the week!

So far treatment has gone pretty much as expexted. Tiring and annoying. I'm resting most of the time. Peggy and the kids are here now. Chandler and Zach were able to be with me at the clinic this afternoon.

Another good part has been all the love, prayers and well wishes from all our friends and family. I am so thankful for all that everyone has done. It makes being away much more bearable.

Speaking of something special, we had a treat today. Chandler was due home today from the church trip. The buses were coming through and made an unskeduled stop in Little Rock to let Chandler off. She has been gone all week and all this caught her off guard. It feels nice that we are all back together for a few days.

I'll get unhooked from everything tomorrow. My counts will drop in a few days. Please pray that I'll stay free from any complications.

That is it for now, more later.
Frank

No comments: