Thursday, August 17, 2006

Hi everybody!
Frank is getting stronger every day. He's still getting his weekly blood work. He's trying to use the treadmill and keep as active as possible. We've actually cleaned out our attic for a garage sale. That'll whip anybody into shape real fast!

This picture is of the first day of school for Chandler and Zach. They had a great day. Things got back to normal real quick with Frank doing his notorious yell from the bottom of the stairs... "Lettt'sss Gooooooooo". The kids just love that. And when that doesn't work, he honks in the driveway...they love that too. Things like this are definately memory makers. They mock him often and we get a laugh out of it.

Zach's team won their tournament. They scored 7-0,4-0,6-0 and won the final game 1-0. It was a great weekend.

I know it's getting close to time to go. Please pray for us. For Frank. For me and the kids and our families. Every day is getting harder when I think about it all. I know it's hard for Frank to leave work too. We try to talk about it, and for the most part do pretty good. It's difficult to put so many emotions into words. I don't even know where to begin.

Psalm 54:16,17 As for me, I will call upon God, and the Lord shall save me. Evening, morning and noon I will pray, and cry aloud, and He shall hear my voice.

Psalm 54:22 Cast your burden on the Lord, and He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved.

No comments: