Monday, May 14, 2007

Well, things have gone well this morning.
The biopsy is over. Frank said the rest of the day has to go better now that it's over.

We had an MD watching the tech to learn. She's going to work in LA and the MD's there do their own bone marrow pulls. She watches 10, then does 10.

Good medical training! We were #6 to be watched. Frank and I giggled on the way out that we were going to count to people in the waiting room and then start warning people! "sir, I'd reschedule if I were you!" But we didn't.

He's in the PET scan waiting room. He's radioactive now, so I can't be with him. He'll be about 2 hours, so I came to the library to check email and talk to you guys... MRI tonight at 7 pm. Then we'll be ready for bed!

Psalm 62: 5 Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him. 8 Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.

Thank you for praying for us. We feel it!!

No comments: