Well we still don’t have any firm answers from the UAMS team that calls the shots on ol Frankie.
They have told me they would like me to return in about a month, once my current cycle of chemo is complete. (I started today)
If you took the time to log in I can’t let you leave without some reward, so I am posting these quotes.
I will keep everyone updated......enjoy!
- A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
- A round man cannot be expected to fit in a square hole right away. He must have time to modify his shape.
- All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.
- Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
- Cauliflower is nothing but cabbage with a college education.
- Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
- I can live for two months on a good compliment.
- I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did. I said I didn't know.
- It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not to deserve them.
- It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.
- Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
- Let us make a special effort to stop communicating with each other, so we can have some conversation.
- Humor is mankind's greatest blessing.
- Grief can take care if itself, but to get the full value of a joy you must have somebody to divide it with.”