Monday, April 21, 2008

Well, we're so glad the fever has gone away. But his labs today weren't as good as we were hoping for.

White count still 0.1 and platelets were 15. Yikes. They sent him right over to Baptist and got a bag in him pretty quick. I managed to beat him 3 out of 5 hands of gin in the process. Oops. I'm not suppose to let him win am I?

With his white count so low, he came home after we left the hospital and worked from home. We're having fun teasing one another, cause .. umm...he likes to work from the office upstairs.... which is where I like to be too...ummm... you know... when he's usually not home... (wink wink)
SOOOO, I brought in another chair today to try and share a little, but that didn't last too long. It's all in good fun. I know he needs to work and I'd rather him be here when his counts are so low. I know he's anxious to get back to work.

They gave him a shot for his white count today, so we should see some good results tomorrow. He was still very anemic as well. Hct 29, and Hgb 9.

Praises that he is not sick! Please continue to pray to Frank that his counts will recover. And pray for us too as we continue to make plans for the next school year and adjust to our new kinda normal.

The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.
Deuteronomy 31:8

No comments: