Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Dear Family and Friends:

Well today is a bright a sunny day in Memphis; sunnier than most for me anyway.

I am so happy to report that my labs came back normal (normal for me anyway) on Monday and I did not have to take anymore blood products!

This means God is answering everyone's prayers that my body will start making blood on its on.

I plan on doing regular things today like going to work, eating lunch in a crowed room, and shaking peoples hands without worrying if they are sick. I'll still wash my hands and all, but the fear factor is a bit less.

Thank you for all the kind words, deeds, and prayers.

May God Bring Blessing to You today,

Frank

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise God! This is so good to hear. Our prayers are for God to continue to heal you. "May the god of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13
Sam & Margaret Martin

Anonymous said...

Incredible, Frank. We're still thinking about you and really happy for you right now!

David and Kristen