Friday, January 23, 2009

Frank’s Friday Morning (non-detailed & incomplete) Posting

Well everybody yesterday was really busy, we started by…………………………….

Once we were through that ordeal, as if that wasn’t bad enough, we saw the valet parking guy who was flagging us down. If I had of known what was up, I would of run the other way because……

Anyway, once the cops left, we just had to take a break. Lunch sounded good so we took a vote and decided that The Purple Cow has the best milkshakes but Arkansas Burger Company has the best fries. Since the sandwiches are about the same we decided………

Did you know that hydrogen-peroxide will get blood out of a shirt? That stuff is amazing. Anyway, the guy apologized and all, but we still had to find a way to get the wet clothes back to……..

The kids spent the afternoon finishing up some schoolwork so that hopefully our evening would be clear of obligations. I can’t move around very fast, but I can get around so we thought a movie would be fun. Well, our plan was good, but it didn’t work. I wasn’t counting on someone else messing things up. Once we got to Radiology Dept. I found out the system was 2 hours …………..

Finally the longest day was over and since we were so exhausted we just decided to go to Sonic and play the card game - Old Maid. The game is pretty simple really, but we play competitive Old Maid and wear army fatigues when we do it. It’s really fun.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner….Zach won, Chase won, and finally ……………..won and then we had to quit to get some beauty sleep.

Of course by this time you have to know that this posting is a joke. We have had so many heavy posts latley that I wanted to lighten up the mood. We've been spending time laughing and enjoying being together just like we had planned. We're doing well!

We love you guys and can’t wait to see you.

Frank


Ecclesiastes 3:4a There is, "a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance".

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I am so glad you still have you're sense of humor. Even I didn't fall for that one...sometimes I do fall for your "stories" just ask Peggy. I am praying that you will be comfortable during todays procedures. Love you all.
Jane

Sandy Brody aka Nana said...

Billy Bob, Seriously ??? ......you almost got me!!! I'm talkin' to the computer, asking "who's blood??"...but I finally was able to see the that 'Billy Bob' smile and breathe a sigh of relief!! Much, much love, praises & prayers. Can't wait til' Tues. for everybody to be together again! xoxox Nana

Anonymous said...

Glad to see your narcotics are working!

Anonymous said...

Peggy-forgive me! I tried again to post to this site, and I'm sure I just sent you another e-mail! Anyway, maybe I'll do it right this time. We enjoyed getting to see you and Frank yesterday and our visit after being lost! Hope you had a great time last night, too. Love and Blessings to you all, Karen and Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi, Guys, Hear you may be home on Tuesday. Yeah!!!! Frank, you do get me--if I can't look in your eyes and see the mischievous look, I simply can't tell whether or not you are serious or not. However, I am practicing at getting better at his. Love and many prayers, Pat and Ron

Anonymous said...

Frank you got me!! I'm thinking to myself what the world... I need him to finish his thought!!!!!!! Ok good laugh, I needed that. Glad to know all is well..

Love you guys!!

Sharon