Saturday, March 29, 2003

Good day to you!! We are having a great weekend so far.

Momma met us in Forrest City and we got the children. It was great to see them after 5 days, and even better to touch, hug and kiss them! The week was so busy with projects and events, that I know Momma will enjoy her quiet time. I hope her and Daddy enjoy the weekend.

Frank and I made it to the hospital just in time for his chemo appointment. So while he was getting his bag changed, I took the kids on a little tour and introduced them to the nurses. I think it helped them to see for where we actually go when we leave them, but typical of children their age, playing with the wheelchair became priority!

We ate ribs at Chili's and finished out our evening at the 24 hour Wal-Mart. It's a good thing we are done having children because if I ever had another boy, I'd name him Sam Walton. If it weren't for him, we wouldn't have the priviledge of being treated so close to home...besides that, who doesn't love Wal-Mart??

We had a good, sweet breakfast all around the little apartment table. I guess you can tell that I am thrilled to have us all together again. God is good. Our spirits are high. Frank is feeling good with the chemo. No problems. Next week is when his levels drop and he feels tired, so this visit is an answer to prayer in regard to timing.

Thank you for your prayers.
Have a wonderfully blessed day!
Love, Peggy

No comments: