Tuesday, September 23, 2003


Here we go again!...we are back in Little Rock for the second transplant. Our spirits are high and we have our game face on. We are ready to get this done.


The biggest question for me (Frank) is always...how do you feel?. Well I'll tell you I feel great. I feel normal. I feel that I am blessed beyond belief.


There is a popular verse that people rely on for encouragement..."I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phil 4:17. I'll claim that, but here is something else that's neat: If you keep reading the passage, the next verse says, "Nevertheless, you have done well that you have shared in my distress."


We are so thankful for all of you who have shared this experience with us. The calls, the notes, e-mails, gifts, the helping hands, and the prayers have all helped deliver the family and I to this point.


We thank you!
Frank

No comments: